1) Every problem comes to make us or break us
Choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
2) We should remember Almighty at every step and pray so that we may ever remain conscious of our real interests and save ourselves from the ure of the destructive earthly interests.
3) Explore and embrace in ourselves and in every one we see every day.
4) Offering our acts to GOD should not be a mere vocal exercise. Take care that we do so by thought, word and deed.
5) Food offered to GOD is to free from vibrations that harm the individuals in subtle ways.
6) Song has no tune until someone sings it. So never hide our feelings because it has no value till some one feels it.
7) Temptation is not our own creation; it belongs to the world of delusion (maya) and is subjected to it. But to enable us to free ourselves, GOD gave us reason, conscience and will power. 8) Seekers of infinite joy do not give up. They sing the blameless LORD; offer their heart to HIM and nothing else.
9) We have to study a great deal for our existence mainly because we have enlisted wrong priorities in our life.
10) If we do not go after what we want, we will never have it.
PRAYER::::” WHY DO YOU TEASE US O! LORD.EVEN AS TIME AND AGAIN YOU GRANT ME A GLIMPSE OF YOURSELF.
WHY DO YOU HIDE FROM US AND RAISE WAVES OF LONGING WITHIN US?
AND WHY DO YOU KEEP US AWAY FROM YOU.O! OMNIPOTENT THAT YOU ARE.”
lvsrao on ATTITUDE — A SMALL TRUTH… secretangel on ATTITUDE — A SMALL TRUTH… osarobohenry on ATTITUDE — A SMALL TRUTH… chirose on HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015. lvsrao on Prayer.