YOGA OF SYNTHESIS.
In the history of world there have been Sages, Saints and Prophets who have practiced and preached one or other modes of approaching the Goal of Self-realization. It is not enough to practice any one kind of Spiritual discipline, however well one may strive to do so. Although the harmonious development of the entire being may lead to the Goal, a small weak spot anywhere in the structure of approach /Concentration to achieve, would ruin the entire Endeavour. As such, it is necessary to precisely careful as the real purpose of Yoga is to end material existence to line up to attain Self-realization.
Every Spiritual aspirant should incorporate all items of Yoga or modes of approaching God in its Spiritual programme to attain Self-realization. Such a human may be termed as one with GOD and the unique approach to that aspect of Spiritual programme can be named as the Yoga of Synthesis.
May this year 2015 be:::
A year of Health and Happiness.
A year of Wealth and Wisdom.
A year of peace and prosperity.
A year of Glee and Glow.
And also a year of Love and Laughter.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 380 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 6 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
I SURRENDER TO YOU – ALMIGHTY.
In this big World
I find myself all alone
I have no other desires or wishes
All I want
Is your comforting company.
I have spent many sleepless nights
The pain of separation from YOU
HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE
I missed Your Smile
The Warmth of Your Love.
I am aware
I won’t be able to meet You
Until this physical existence
Of my Soul is laid to final rest
Allow me to break free from the shackles
And be with YOU!
My eyes are waiting
To catch a glimpse of Your Holy Self
Ears tingle in anticipation
To hear the music of Your Voice
My heart is dancing with Joy
The rendezvous with You is finally here!
The traveler has returned home
I Surrender to your Divine Presence
Allow me to rest forever at Your Lotus Feet!
Abhijit Narayan, Germany.
Source:: Heritage of Shirdi Sai Magazine.
The above is Inspirational and denotes the touch of Surrender.
The author is a Blessed Devotee.
A gardener who loved each tree, each plant, and each little shrub in garden so well but would not cast away the dead leaves and the withered branches and instead stored them all in the garden. Gradually all the space in the garden was taken up by the dead leaves and dry branches, and the beautiful garden wore the appearance of a desert.
Many of us like the gardener go on store worries, anxieties, fears, failures, frustrations, dis-satisfaction, disappointments, which had been cast away, because of that the beautiful garden of our life is fast becomes desert. Instead of carrying this heavy load of negative experiences, negative feelings, frustration and dissatisfaction, all we have to do is to turn our Mind towards GOD and contact HIM through prayer.
Out of prayer flows peace within and around. Prayer keeps our minds at peace with everyone and in all circumstances, for; such a heart is ever anchored to the ONE, the only ONE. Those, whose minds are restless as storm tossed boats, never feel at home anywhere and with anybody. Our way is the way of resistance. Often quarreling with conditions and finding fault with others and circumstances, try to put forth supreme efforts to improve matters. In fact no such efforts are needed. What is needed is an inner transformation. This will come through contact with GOD through Prayer.
PRAYER;;; With all reverence Bow mentally before GOD!, for the Gift of Death of Body which helps us to realize Soul and also it gives us new beginning, that is our faith and belief. The forms of body changes, however, SOUL never dies. That’s how Death is the sweetest Gift endowed by YOU, O! GOD. Beloved! When time ripes Death comes to our Aid. HO! GOD! Bless us all to realize the new Truths of Life and manage to shape Life Beautiful… Ever and Ever… in this short span of Life Journey Bless us not to suffer in pain and agony and help us to leave this body when time comes in cheers without any fear and tension.
Grant us Salvation and realization.
Please read carefully and relate these 10 Commandments with our life….
1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.
2) When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!
3) Life is not about finding right person, but creating right relationship,it’s not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.
4) Some people always throw stones in our path. It depends on how and what we make with them.Remember we are the architect of our life.
5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that we have tried and 1 is that we have not tried. That’s life.
6) It is not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well we play with the cards which we hold.
7) Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, God smiles from above and says,`Relax dear it’s just a bend.Not the end’. Have Faith and have a successful life.
8) When sad, try to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` then it overcomes sadness.But should not make this as habit because liars go to hell.
9) One of the basic differences between God and human is, God gives, gives and forgives. Where as human gets, gets, gets and forgets. Be thankful in life!
10) Only two types of persons are happy in this world. First is Mad and second is Child. Be Mad to achieve what you desire and be a Child to enjoy what you have achieved.
If really enjoyed the above 10 rules, please re-blog and also at the same time save it for future reference to make it a habit of reading this say once in a week. This way slowly one may master the rules as a result of which that Life be Happy and Enjoyable.
Source::: Blog: Shirdi Sai Baba teachings,